Friday, October 23, 2015

Weekend of 24 & 25 October 2015

I'm so happy it's the weekend. It'll be busy, but a busy weekend doing what you want to do is always better than a slack day at work. I'm not going to Shania either. Kinda bummed I must admit. It'll really suck when all my friends on my Facebook feed start posting photos from the show.

The weekend is pretty quiet around the radio stations.

You have the weekend to enter for the Ocean's "Show Your Ocean" contest still.

Don't forget the raffles that end on Midnight on Sunday with Ocean and KiSS.

If you won passes for the Halloween Train from The Q, The Zone, The Wolf or The Wave - this weekend is the perfect weekend to use them!

Don't forget to upload your energy bill to The Q to enter the heat pump contest. This is the last weekend to get in for the Seinfeld contest too as the winner is drawn on Monday morning.

That's about it. No cruisers out and about as near as I can tell.

I'll be back Sunday afternoon with a glance at the week ahead. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.