Thursday, October 5, 2017

Friday, 6 October 2017

Oh thank God it's the weekend. Wednesday was a gong show night for me, and Thursday was busy at work, so this is what you're getting. I hope you all have a safe weekend and get some family time around the dinner table.

Win P!NK tix on Ocean and KiSS and Kool tomorrow morning.

The CFAX ggg item isn't on til the 11pm news and I'm usually pretty busy in the morning, but I'll try to get it for you.

I have a hard time hearing the code word on Zone every day, but if you hear it, please share!

That's about it I'd say. If something else comes up, I'll Facebook or tweet it.
<1615 -="" 1070="" cfax="" ggg="" span="">
<1630 -="" 107.3="" c="" g="" kool="" lure="" only="" riday="" span="" to="">
<1635 -="" 103.1="" bailout="" budget="" kiss="" nbsp="" qualification="" span="">
<1700 -="" 100.3="" favourite="" my="" q="" song="" span="" the="">
<1700 -="" 107.3="" 5="" c="" co-op="" g="" kool="" nbsp="" on="" only="" peninsula="" span="" to="" wednesday="">
<1710 -="" 98.5="" name="" nbsp="" noise="" ocean="" span="" that="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.