Friday, November 20, 2015

Weekend of 21 & 22 November 2015

I love the sunshine in November, but the cold temps are killing my joints. I need to have portable heaters for my elbows and knees.

This weekend, nothing is showing on the Nanaimo radio stations. 

You could grab some Fransesco Yates tix by finding the Ocean's Community Cruiser on Saturday at the Vikes game at the CARSA Performance Gym between 1630 and 1930 - they'll have the prize tornado with them, or on Sunday at the Indoor Santa Parade at Westshore TC (1000-1100) and the Vintage Collectible Show at Mary Winspear in Sydney between 1230 and 1400. Also,  you have until Sunday at 2359 to enter their VIP raffles for The Capital Iron VIP Shopping Night (1500 points), Royals Game for Marty the Marmot's Birthday (1000 points), and passes to the Out Of Hand Artisan Fair (1000 points).

On KiSS, you have two weeks to enter for the VIP Raffle for The Royals' Bobblehead night game (1000 points).

The Q is doing a Time Machine weekend, but no prizes as best I can tell.

I will update tomorrow on Facebook with our lottery results. Have a great, safe, and warm weekend and I'll see you Sunday with the week ahead.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.