Friday, July 31, 2015

Weekend Update 01-03 August 2015

Well yeah, I'm putting the whole long weekend in as a weekend update. I'm on holidays this week, but I will do my very level best to at least update the blog and if I'm within radio range, will try for the codes and such.

This weekend is the Q's all request long weekend - and when you hear the cue to call, you could win a g/c to Quality Foods if you're the right caller.

Also, Saturday begins a raffle on Juice for their second Block Party. So get those codes from the merchants and plug 'em in!

You have till Sunday night to register for the Quick Trip from the Zone. You need to enter in person at:


I hope you all have a safe and fun long weekend. I'll be back on MONDAY evening with the weekly info schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.