Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekend of 12 and 13 March 2016

I'm so busy this weekend and that's with the kids on an overnight Girl Guide campout too! I hope they have a good time and don't come back all sick, like I still am.

This weekend, get a ballot in for the Ellie Goulding concert with #GetKiSSed at Fairways at Quadra Village from 1-3pm on Saturday. Take a selfie to get another entry.

Keep dialing all weekend when you hear a McCartney or Beatle's song on the Q. Be caller 50 to be in the draw for tickets, flight, and accomodation. Winner drawn on Monday.

I think the Zone may do the odd shout out for a Phrase that Pays text this weekend too.

That's about it. I hope you all have a safe weekend and I'll be back Sunday afternoon with a look at the week ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.