Friday, March 18, 2016

Weekend of 19 & 20 March 2016

Spring has sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where the birdies is?
They say the boid is on the wing
But that's absurd
I've always heard
The wing is on the boid

(In memory of my grandfather who would always say this in March)

This weekend, KiSS is going here for their #GetKiSSed Concert series with Ellie Goulding this weekend:

Saturday, March 19 - Harris Victoria Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from 1-5pm
Sunday, March 20 - Fairway Market Shelbourne from 1-3pm


It's a yee-haw weekend on The Wolf - win tix to NEXT Saturday's BBQ at the Beban Social Centre on Joanne's show this weekend.

That looks like it! I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend and I'll see you on Sunday with the first look at the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.