Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekend update 15 & 16 August, 2015

Yes, I'm late with this. I had a nap and then went out. I'm old.

Anyway, here's what's up for the weekend:

The Coast and Juice newsletters are out with your bonus codes. Juice has raffles for golf passes to Cowichan Golf & Country club and passes to the Discovery Forest Centre - Forest Museum for those of us too crusty to change our ways - both for 250 points each entry.

Kool's Website person is back, so there's some nice contests next week I'll tell you about on Sunday afternoon.

The Zone has some cool ones released already too! Remember, this is your LAST CHANCE to enter their Quick Trip this weekend as the last trip is given away on Monday.

The Q has released some teasers about their upcoming week as well.

I shouldn't forget CFAX, should I? Well, I won't. I just checked their site and there's a big empty spot where contests should be, so I'll keep checking just in case and if they add anything, I'll add it too.

Looks like a good week coming up to win all the things from all the stations! Just get through the weekend first and then go win stuff!

Have a great Saturday. I'll be back on Sunday with the info for the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the comments. Keep 'em clean and polite please - this is a family show.